Final Project Artist Statement Proposal

For my final project, I would like to explore photoshop and the destruction and recreation of an image through multiple mediums. First, I will choose a sort of pattern. Perhaps this pattern will be from the structure of a cell, or perhaps from a microscopic image of a leaf. I would like for this pattern to be something that is very close up. Then, I plan to hand draw this pattern in my sketchbook. After I have hand drawn this pattern, I will scan the pattern. This scanned pattern will then be placed in to photoshop. Several versions of this pattern will be created- all having different color schemes. I will then print out each version of the image and transfer them on to a wooden panel. After the images have been transferred, I will use colored pencil to fill in the spaces between each image with drawn pattern.

Below is an image of a similar technique that I used. I would like to build upon this technique that I explored in the past and use my new knowledge of photoshop to create a more in depth image.

https://knightgabrielle.weebly.com/concentration.html

Comments

Popular Posts