Project 4 Artist Statement


For project 4, "The Visual Sequential Narrative of Things", I would like to explore textural values,  colors and shapes of a variety of hands. In order to achieve this sequential narrative of the change of hands and skin as one ages I will include hands belonging to a variety of individuals. Some hands will be older with exaggerated wrinkles and folds. Some hands will be very tiny and the skin will be unblemished. The aging and texture of the older and wrinkled hands paralleled with younger hands will allow the viewer's mind to wonder what series of events resulted in the aged wrinkles of the older hands. Within this image, I will create a sort of weaving of interlocking hands and arms.

Below are some possible images that my be used within my project. 

baby-hands.jpeg (2543×1700)

algo-hands-of-an-artist.jpeg (600×450)

Comments

Popular Posts